Timothy Dean was born and raised in Miami, FL. He moved to Tallahassee in 1994 to attend Florida State University and went on to obtain a bachelors degree in finance. Timothy joined Waddell & Reed in 2016 and prior to joining, had worked for over 15 years at other companies in the world of banking and finance.
Timothy believes in building lifelong relationships with his clients to help them pursue their financial goals. His financial planning strategies for his clients include retirement planning, education planning, insurance planning and estate planning.
Timothy has been married to his high school sweetheart, Suzy, for over 20 years. They have 2 beautiful children, Tyler and Olivia. Timothy enjoys being with his family, watching Miami Dolphin football and playing golf.
- Series 7 and 66 Registrations
- 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuities License
Associations and Memberships
- The Rotary Club of Tallahassee - Member
- Big Bend Society for Human Resource Management – Member
- Uptown Toastmasters - Member
- Animal Shelter Foundation - Member
- Bachelor of Science
- Florida State University
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any organizations listed herein. 10/17