Michael is a Financial Advisor with Waddell & Reed, Inc. whose mission is to assist clients in developing a comprehensive personalized financial plan that effectively weighs short-term needs and long-term objectives.
Michael believes that financial planning is a life-long, personal process that you create and adapt based on your needs, your values, and your unique situation. It is through such a process that you can work toward pursuing your most important aspirations.
As a Financial Advisor, he can help you:
- Analyze your existing cash flow and your financial position
- Fund specific goals such as educating children, travel, home remodel, or some other purpose
- Identify investment strategies designed to suit your needs
- Plan for both retirement plan accumulation and distribution phases of your life
- Plan your estate to help ensure your wealth is passed efficiently and cost effectively to the people or organization you wish, at the time and in the manner you want
Michael's past experience includes twenty years of service in the United States Air Force where he retired as a Master Sergeant and Superintendent of an analysis department. Michael is a graduate of National American University, in Rapid City, South Dakota where he majored in Information Technology and Applied Management. Michael also went on to complete his Master of Business Administration degree.
Michael Von Berg has worked in the financial services profession since 2005. His unique approach centers largely on client education and interaction. This approach allows clients to be part of the team rather than bystanders. Michael utilizes his experience to develop strategies to focus on managing risk to assets during periods of volatility, customizing portfolios to help match the individual goals and constraints, and assisting clients with life's many unknowns as they arise.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein. 06/18