Michael Davino graduated a proud Seminole from Florida State University with a Bachelors in the Science of Finance. Michael has a strong passion for the community and helping non-profit organizations excel. His history of unpaid, non-profit board service, includes being past President of Working Well Inc., Treasurer for the Lemoyne Center for the Visual Arts, & SHRM Foundation Coordinator for the Big Bend Society of Human Resources. His greatest passion though, is his continued dedication of time to animal rescue efforts; making him extremely proud to be the current President of Tallahassee’s Animal Shelter Foundation.
As a financial advisor with Waddell & Reed, Michael is part of the Null-Davino Group. He has held numerous seminars & workshops throughout Florida teaching on financial planning and bringing financial wellness into communities. Michael works with small & large business, non-profit organizations, and individual families in pursuing their financial goals. Michael believes strongly in comprehensive financial planning, encompassing retirement, cash flow, insurance, accumulation, education, & estate goals for his clients.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys golfing and spending time with his growing family. Michael and his wife Kyle welcomed their first son, Micah Shea, in April. Their family also includes their two fur-children: Kanute and Simon; both rescue dogs from the Tallahassee Animal Service Center.
Associations and Memberships
- Animal Shelter Foundation – Board President
- Working Well Inc – Board Member / Past President
- Big Bend Society of Human Resources - Member
- BNI Client Focus – Founder / Member
- Tallassee Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Big Bend Society of Human Resources - Director of SHRM foundation
- Lemoyne Center for the Visual Arts – Board Member / Treasurer
- Capital Tiger Bay – Member
Professional Speaking to Community Organizations: 2012 - Present
- Veterans Association
- Leon County Employees
- Working Well Inc. Mentoring Group
- Big Bend Society of Human Resources Tallahassee Membership
- Capital Regional Medical Center H2U Program
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Residency Program
- Tallahassee Community College
- Florida State University Medical Department
- Greater Tallahassee Farmers Association
- Big Bend Society of Human Resources Annual HR Conference
- Leon County Schools Wellness Conference
- Institute for Intergovernmental Research
- Working Well Annual CEO Breakfast
Michael Has also held professional speaking engagements to many private employers not listed above
Professional Speaking at Florida State University:
FSU Women in Business Panel -February 2012
- Invited by Women in Business group of FSU to address panel questions
And concerns from upcoming professionals
A Career in Financial Services, Corporate or Contracting -November 2011
- Invited by the Risk Management Insurance association of FSU
Marketing Your Own Business Practice
- Invited by the American Marketing Association of FSU -November 2011
Financial Tips For Woman In Business -March 2011
- Invited by the Florida State University Woman in Business group
Navigating a Career in Financial Planning and Advisory -October 2010
- Invited by the Association for Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Waddell & Reed, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and Federally Registered Investment Advisor.
Null-Davino Group is a team name used by advisors affiliated with Waddell & Reed for marketing purposes only.